Bare Facts (was babybear3333)

A (usually) lighthearted and amusing outlook on the real happenings (and vivid imagination) in the day to day life of a walking disaster area/accident waiting to happen/prone to 'blonde' moments 40 something single female...:)

Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Smileys:)

I have this slight obsession...

Those who know me will testify to that:)

No, it's not cocks, guys or anything sex-related, but the little balls of self-expression that are known as 'smileys':)

I can't 'express' myself on-line fully without 'em!

Sad, I know, but that's me...lol...

The best I have found, overall, are the animated ones on Yahoo messenger. They do the cleverest things like hug, cry, laugh rolling on thier backs, drool, poke out thier tongues...hehe...

Can't help it, creases me every time:)

My favourites though are the tongue-poking one, which has a special meaning to me, and the hug one which is so 'cuddley':)

Have tried 'creating' my own, but they never live upto expectations...

I need a really good one that pokes it tongue out to reveal a tongue stud, but the only one I can find has the wrong hair...

If you can help, contact me via this page...lol...:)

1 Comments:

  • At 10:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    yeah so i have noticed love big_eck xx

     

Post a Comment

<< Home