Bare Facts (was babybear3333)

A (usually) lighthearted and amusing outlook on the real happenings (and vivid imagination) in the day to day life of a walking disaster area/accident waiting to happen/prone to 'blonde' moments 40 something single female...:)

Sunday, November 07, 2004

Hurting Again:(

Let someone in again, didn't I...

Stupid Bitch!

When will I ever learn? Never!

Why does it always hurt so bad?

Why can't I be immune like other people?

Why can't I take it for what it is?

Because I'm me:(

2 Comments:

  • At 4:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sounds a cliche but it seems to me a good thing that you are still able to feel those feelings. After all if you cant feel them you cant feel the good things either

     
  • At 4:22 PM, Blogger Lynda Phillips said…

    I know, but it still hurts like hell, self-pitying, but that's another reason I write this.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home