Bare Facts (was babybear3333)

A (usually) lighthearted and amusing outlook on the real happenings (and vivid imagination) in the day to day life of a walking disaster area/accident waiting to happen/prone to 'blonde' moments 40 something single female...:)

Monday, October 11, 2004

Endangered Species?

I feel a little like an 'endangered species' at the moment, but it's kind of a 'natural' state for me to be in anyway!

After all the accidents/trouble/daft things I get myself into on an almost daily basis, I'm grateful, a lot of the time, just to make it through the week!

More so than usual lately though:( Not sure what causes this, whether I just attract disaster naturally, or I have an evil fairy god-mother...Suggestions on a postcard please...

'Cos I have exceeded even my own high incidents of weird, wonderful and just plain 'off-the-planet' happenings this last 6 months.

So stop the world please, I want to get off, for my own safety and sanity, if nothing else! (And I could do with a bloody good rest!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home