Bare Facts (was babybear3333)

A (usually) lighthearted and amusing outlook on the real happenings (and vivid imagination) in the day to day life of a walking disaster area/accident waiting to happen/prone to 'blonde' moments 40 something single female...:)

Monday, October 11, 2004

Childlike Wonder...

I've always had the ability to 'see' things in a similar way that I saw/felt/experienced things as a child...

Far too many people go through to adulthood and 'forget' how to do this. Is a real shame, 'cos 'seeing' life in this way gives a whole different feeling to all sorts of things...

I'm not really sure how difficult it would be to 'unlearn' the hang-ups of maturity, but it must be worth giving it a go?

I know that in certain respects this ability leaves me vulnerable, open to criticism and virtually defenceless against a lot of 'adult' characteristics, but I wouldn't have it any other way.

There is nothing better than seeing/feeling/experiencing life in this way. The explosion of the senses, the waves of emotion and the childlike wonder are worth a world of hurt.

The sad people who use my naivety against me or to their own ends are the losers in the end. They can't take this away from me, and they will never know it again in their lives...I feel truly sorry for them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home