Bare Facts (was babybear3333)

A (usually) lighthearted and amusing outlook on the real happenings (and vivid imagination) in the day to day life of a walking disaster area/accident waiting to happen/prone to 'blonde' moments 40 something single female...:)

Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Kleenex...

As if it weren't enough that I suffer with heyfever all Summer, I now have a whole, cold Winter ahead...

I swop the shades, suncream and baseball cap for a scarf, hat and gloves (and anything else warm and fluffy, awww:)...

Is very unfair that I have to have a runny nose and eyes for the best part of the year:( At least 11 months, it seems and is so NOT attractive!

I started getting heyfever in earnest when I was pregnant with my daughter, who's now 11, don't know why it came on worse then, but apparently it can throughout adulthood:(

I've always had a problem with the winter months though cos I get a lot of throat and ear infections. Was supposed to have my tonsils out when I was 18, but moved to London to work instead:)

One shrewd investment I should have made was to buy shares in the Kimberly-Clark Corporation, the parent company of Kleenex! I seem to single handedly keep them going for most of the year...Must fill a small landfill site all on my 'ickle own:( Must also cost me a small fortune for the whole year!

And I do not want any lectures about the environment, I've tried cotton hankies:( NOT NICE:( Is impossible to take enough of these things with you if you've got streaming heyfever or a heavy cold...

Ewww! Imagine having to carry all that snot around, and then wash it all. Think my washer would give-up in disgust!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home