Bare Facts (was babybear3333)

A (usually) lighthearted and amusing outlook on the real happenings (and vivid imagination) in the day to day life of a walking disaster area/accident waiting to happen/prone to 'blonde' moments 40 something single female...:)

Monday, August 01, 2005

Someone buy me a dish-mop please...


Spring cleaning...

Ummm...

Why, when I do this every year do I ALWAYS, without fail, throw away something that you can bet your ass I'll need in a few days/weeks/months after the event???

One such item has been in need for a good few months...

What is it?

A bloody dish mop!!!

Hmmm...

As the months since I threw my last one out have gone by and I've spent countless times at my kitchen sink trying to get sticky messes out of the bottom of glasses, I've secretly and not so secretly wondered why I threw the bloody thing out?

And also, for the same number of times kept wondering why I don't just get a new one!!!

Is one of those items though, that unless it actually stares you in the face or jumps off the shelf at you, your mind refuses to remember you need one...

Strange...lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home