Bare Facts (was babybear3333)

A (usually) lighthearted and amusing outlook on the real happenings (and vivid imagination) in the day to day life of a walking disaster area/accident waiting to happen/prone to 'blonde' moments 40 something single female...:)

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Painting...


Back to the 'joys' of painting and decorating for me and my mate Laura today...lol...

We've spent a good part of last week and going to be doing the same this week, cleaning, stripping, filling, painting and whatever else at her new house.

I won't bother telling you the mess we've got ourselves in cos anyone who's ever done a whole house out knows ;)

At least my mind finds it theraputic (my bod has other ideas though).

It's going to look great when it's finished and I wish I'd taken before and after pics to show the state the council handed it over to Laura in...

But at least she'll have a beautiful home for her and her 3 boys :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home