Bare Facts (was babybear3333)

A (usually) lighthearted and amusing outlook on the real happenings (and vivid imagination) in the day to day life of a walking disaster area/accident waiting to happen/prone to 'blonde' moments 40 something single female...:)

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Me...


I'm me, take me or leave me!

I smoke WAY too much, I drink, I take certain recreational substances...

I live life, enjoy, experience and go out there looking for the thrills!!!

Why?

'Cos I've seen hell...

My own personal one, that is...

We all got one lurking in there somewhere, deep down in our very soul.

Some of us are lucky and have a certain something which allows us to see this side of our being.

I'm not sure how I can, but I'm pretty certain it has a lot to do with what life has thrown my way, both the good and the bad stuff.

I'm not complaining, I'm celebrating my insight and the valuable lessons learned about life and all it has to offer.

But, as I write this, I feel an overwhelming sense of sadness and sorrow for those less fortunate, those who don't or refuse to 'live'.

Those mean souls who only criticise, bitch, gossip and destroy. They can't or wont try out life, only sit there with thier narrow view and blinded by thier own selfishness, eaten up with jealousy and other negative and destructive emmotions.

What do I say to them?

Wake up! See life! Experience it, not waste your time consumed by yourself and your negative side!

There are so many people who would love to see and do what you can but can't for reasons such as disability, illness etc...

Don't waste it!

Enjoy it!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home