Bare Facts (was babybear3333)

A (usually) lighthearted and amusing outlook on the real happenings (and vivid imagination) in the day to day life of a walking disaster area/accident waiting to happen/prone to 'blonde' moments 40 something single female...:)

Monday, October 04, 2004

Ten Inches Madam?

What can I say? Not a lot...
But then, my smile says it all really:)
hehe...
I thought I'd seen, and sampled, a good cross section of males, but I stand corrected...
I need to change my views and re-assess my thinking with regard to cocks...
Why? You ask...
Last Saturday night my friends and I got chatting to a group of VERY nice looking males at a local club. They were not only good-looking, but, as good-looking guys go, not bad company either:)
We all ended up back at my house (not entirely unplanned...The girls had asked if they could come back for a drink...I suspect it was more to do with the 'neighbours from hell', and them wanting to keep a watchful eye) and events took thier natural course.
Three good-looking single females and three very attractive single males:) (Sorry about all the grinning...You should see me drooling! Or not:) Pass me a tissue please:)
What I didn't know before pairing off with one of them was the VERY nice surprise I was going to get when we got down to some naked activity:)
I'm pretty sure I've not mentioned my very high sex drive and taste for the younger model, so I'm touching on it now...Just touching, lightly...Can't even have just a casual chat about it most of the time without getting real horny...hehe:) But then, I've not reached my sexual peak yet, don't have to worry about pregnancy 'cos I had a hysterectomy 7 years ago, and have an unusually high sex drive anyway;) As far as sex is concerned, I've always been a little shy for about 5 mins...Then look out! And, lately,seem to have developed rather a taste for 'adventure in the bedroom':)
And there I go, off on a tangent again...
Back to the issue of big cocks and a guy who knows how to use one...
OOOOHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I like! :):):):):):):) I like!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! VERY MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You got the message at the end of 'Oh! I like!:)' Sorry...Was getting carried away:)
When he got naked, I was SHOCKED! VERY NEARLY SCARED! Good thing I'd had an 'icle drink...Gave me a bit of much needed courage to sample what was on offer:). (Again, I appologise for the grinning:).
He came to me naked and I was a bit panicky then...He picked me up ('Officer and a Gentleman' style:) and laid me down on my sofa, kissing me and whispering to me, stroking me and turning me on, getting hard and turning me on even more...
Was both nervous and so horny at the same time...(Have had a past experience with a guy with a big cock, but, unfortunately, he wasn't sympathetic to the fact that it hurts a lot if you just try to fuck a girl without allowing her body to get used to it...Only takes a few minutes guys, and is well worth the time and attention spent:) (Same as any sexual encounter, come to that!)
Back to it...Yet again!
I really need to concentrate now...
Am sitting here grinning like an idiot! My body and mind got used to his gentle but firm approach:)
I had two of the most natural orgasms I've ever experienced, 'cos I didn't need any stimulation other than his spectacular cock thrusting between my legs, his hands running over me, accompanied by his body moving with mine and his insistance that I be satisfied completely before him.
I know it all sounds very much like 'through rose-coloured'...but was aided by alcohol and 'the moment'.
A series of 'physical moments' that we both shared, and those experiences were intense enough to cause so much pleasure for us both.........:):):):):):):):)

1 Comments:

  • At 7:29 PM, Blogger Lynda Phillips said…

    Thanks Tyrone:) I fully intend making the most of such opportunities;) 'Specially if they come with such spectacular surprises:):):)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home