Bare Facts (was babybear3333)

A (usually) lighthearted and amusing outlook on the real happenings (and vivid imagination) in the day to day life of a walking disaster area/accident waiting to happen/prone to 'blonde' moments 40 something single female...:)

Friday, September 24, 2004

Pussies...

Sarcastic, light-hearted or an approach from both angles? Both, I think;)
I'm a 'cat lover' and female...Need I say more? Probably not, but I'm going to anyway:)
When I was younger (yes, a little while ago now), I was subjected to one of the harder 'character-building' aspects of teenage life. Female and a 'red-head':( I never failed to 'entertain' when called 'ginger-minge'...
Blushing furiously at the slightest thing, let alone that, is another 'side-effect' of being of the red-haired persuasion:( I'm frowning a lot here for good reason...Horrible memories of this stuff:(
If only I'd known there was a very simple solution...Shave the lot off, and then when someone says it now, I just smile sweetly and say 'no hun, it's bald!'
Back to the subject in hand though...There are, it seems, quite a large number of the male species who think I've not heard all the usual (and unusual) 'pussy' lines/jokes/sad attempts at humour? For god's sake guys! I'm 36, 'red-haired', live with 1 cat and 2 kittens...Think I've heard them all by now:)
If, however, you think not, drop me a line and let me know!
My favourite is one of own though...When asked by a guy if he can stroke my pussy, my reply is...Which one hun? The black and white one or the bald one? (Will have to change it soon though, to include the kittens...But not just yet).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home