Bare Facts (was babybear3333)

A (usually) lighthearted and amusing outlook on the real happenings (and vivid imagination) in the day to day life of a walking disaster area/accident waiting to happen/prone to 'blonde' moments 40 something single female...:)

Sunday, September 19, 2004

Past My Sell-by Date?????

Nah!!!!!

Had a few months lately when I've been feeling a bit strange...

Wasn't sure what was wrong, couldn't really put a nice label on it:(

Turns out that I've been worried about being on my own in the long term...doing a not-so-classic BJ (Bridget Jones), only mine doesn't involve being discovered half-eaten by a german shepherd cos I don't like dogs much...my personal BJ is being discovered half-eaten by my cats!

Silly, 'cos I aint bad looking (so I'm told), can cook, clean and do all the other neccessary domestic stuff, am reasonable company, can hold a good conversation and have a great sense of humour.

The thing is though, I've been single now for 19 months and maybe, just maybe, am missing the company of having a BF/partner. Not a full-time one, you understand, tried that and it doesn't suit me. That must be a lot to do with being single again for the first time in 12 years. Takes a lot of getting used to being on your own, but when you are, is hard to have someone around all the time. My current limit is about 2 days and then I get very irritable:(

Unfortunatley, I can't seem to find a guy who wants a part-time relationship...The ones I'm attracted to, or are attracted to me, are either complete twats or guys looking for a mother/wife (there is another category but that's an entry on it's own).

So, I guess I'll carry on wandering through life and hope that somewhere along the way I meet my soulmate:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home