Bare Facts (was babybear3333)

A (usually) lighthearted and amusing outlook on the real happenings (and vivid imagination) in the day to day life of a walking disaster area/accident waiting to happen/prone to 'blonde' moments 40 something single female...:)

Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Unsolicited Pricks...

Just a little friendly piece of advice for any guys thinking of sending me anymore unsolicited pictures of thier cocks...

If I'd kept them all, and I haven't, I'd have enough by now to publish a VERY comprehensive picture study on the wierd, wonderful and downright scarey variety of 'pricks' on offer...

Most of the ones I've had the misfortune to view would have to be on 'very special offer' indeed for me, or any half sane female to want:)

hehe:)

2 Comments:

  • At 7:24 PM, Blogger Lynda Phillips said…

    It's a sad fact, but they do...What never ceases to amaze though is, do they really think that a picture of thier nether regions is going to attract any reasonable female? They, apparently, do...hehe...;)

     
  • At 10:22 PM, Blogger Lynda Phillips said…

    Aww! Can't be as nasty as some I've seen pics of...But please don't send me a pic...Is having an adverse effect on my eyesight...lol

     

Post a Comment

<< Home