Bare Facts (was babybear3333)

A (usually) lighthearted and amusing outlook on the real happenings (and vivid imagination) in the day to day life of a walking disaster area/accident waiting to happen/prone to 'blonde' moments 40 something single female...:)

Monday, September 13, 2004

My Talent For F*****g-up Relationships...

Am lost for words at the mo...NOT usual for me...Ask anyone who know's me:(
Oh! They've come back...;)
Going to bore you all silly for a few minutes, if that's ok, with a completely self-indulgent couple of paragraphs on the above mentioned subject.
I'm an almost-divorced, single 36 yr old female, look presentable (ish), and have a few brain cells...So, why can't I seem to have a successful relationship with a guy? (please add any comments/suggestions which you think may help, 'cos I don't know what I'm doing wrong here)
If there's a 'twat' in the vicinity, you can guarantee I'll be attracted to him...(I'm a 'twat' magnet)... If a nice guy takes an interest, I don't usually want to know...
However, recently, I met a very nice guy and all was wonderful for a while...Now, it's all gone 'pear shapped'! Why? 'Cos I tried not to fall for him, but the inevitable happened:( And, as usual, I cocked it up BIG TIME!
Why? 'Cos, again, those of you who know me will be aware that I'm having rather a run of unfortunate happenings at the mo and I tend to be a bit 'black or white' in those situations...And when I'm in that state of mind, I sometimes need a little reassurance...Only natural really...
So, What's happened...I push him for it, and scare him off:(
Silly me:(

3 Comments:

  • At 6:50 PM, Blogger Lynda Phillips said…

    Hiya Tyrone, thanks for the comment...That's what the guy the entry is about did to me. He ended it badly through fear of the strength of his emmotions. Am only just getting over it. My view on relationships is, if the feelings are there, you shouldn't be affraid of them. Learn from it, move-on and hopefully we'll all find the love we deserve one day:)

     
  • At 3:16 AM, Blogger Texas Gurl said…

    tyrone knows who 'ace of base' is? do you have the album? i have the art of repelling men as well (i thought it was my own superpower, but i guess, we can share the gift). i get the 'you're too good for me' talk, or the 'it's not you, it's me' speech. then the dorks have the nerve to call me and tell me how good their new relationships are working out. thanks to me for teaching them how to communicate better or if you lean just like that and do this with your fingers orgasms are much better. great so glad i could be a help with your new relationship, hope that works out for you!! guys are nuts. nuts, i tell you!

     
  • At 4:17 PM, Blogger Lynda Phillips said…

    Ummm...I agree they are nuts, but I also think that they're a completely different species:)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home