Bare Facts (was babybear3333)

A (usually) lighthearted and amusing outlook on the real happenings (and vivid imagination) in the day to day life of a walking disaster area/accident waiting to happen/prone to 'blonde' moments 40 something single female...:)

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Tuesdays...

To most people, not memorable days.

However, to some of us, certainly one of the days Douglas Adams had in mind in his book 'The Long Dark Teatime of the Soul'...

Tuesday March 13th, 2012, is, for me personally, going to be one of the most significant days of my life...

Later today I begin/or end my maybe brief journey in to the realms of my forced integration with neurology. I didn't ask for it; and certainly did not expect it to take so long. But hey, that's the score. I usually seem to take the path of hardest resistance because I know that there's something overlooked...

Let's just see what the day brings...

G'night...

BB...xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home