Bare Facts (was babybear3333)

A (usually) lighthearted and amusing outlook on the real happenings (and vivid imagination) in the day to day life of a walking disaster area/accident waiting to happen/prone to 'blonde' moments 40 something single female...:)

Friday, February 24, 2012

Strange happenings on my blog...

I've noticed today that some of my posts have been removed completely, even the time and date. Others have been edited...

My main email account has had similar strange deletions???

The source is unknown, maybe a hacker, maybe not.

What I do know is suddenly I appear to have attracted attention on this blog, various human rights and charity sites and a strange telephone conversation the other day when I dared to question the gross practices of a certain nation letting their soldiers, by choice or order, I know not which, shooting women at the side of the road. My sources are impeccable, multiple and in no way biased...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home