Bare Facts (was babybear3333)

A (usually) lighthearted and amusing outlook on the real happenings (and vivid imagination) in the day to day life of a walking disaster area/accident waiting to happen/prone to 'blonde' moments 40 something single female...:)

Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Bathroomgate

Here we go again... (Whitesnake?)...

Day one of bathroomgate:

All is now blissfully quiet.

The cats are 'talking' to me again.

I didn't know so much dust could fall on me from above and permeate the house...

And the less said about the noise the better. You try watching re runs of X Files with Armageddon on the floor above!

Thankfully I know the guys doing the work and know that they're great at what they do, but it is, I find, hard having other people in your house when you're trying to write a two thousand word human interest feature about someone in a country half a world away without wishing I was half a world away; not in Iran TF!!!

More tomorrow...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home