Bare Facts (was babybear3333)

A (usually) lighthearted and amusing outlook on the real happenings (and vivid imagination) in the day to day life of a walking disaster area/accident waiting to happen/prone to 'blonde' moments 40 something single female...:)

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Now I know

Below is the only words I have to say:

"Please don't take this the wrong way; it's not meant to be... Myself; am looking at a mid case scenario that I'm facing a nursing home! I'm 43!!! Unfortunately, when I became severely physically ill I didn't tick all the right boxes. No worries thought I... Not so said they (social services). Two years down the line I'm still 'fighting' for everything. My home, care, benefits. I paid my taxes, NI, everything... Naively thinking I'd done the right thing. Where am I now? Facing an almost worse than death sentence because I suffered an hypoxic brain injury almost two years ago. I have no idea how long I have to be 'compus mentus'. A week, a year, a decade?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home