Bare Facts (was babybear3333)

A (usually) lighthearted and amusing outlook on the real happenings (and vivid imagination) in the day to day life of a walking disaster area/accident waiting to happen/prone to 'blonde' moments 40 something single female...:)

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Lust of my Life, Number 2 :)



Yummm!!!

Hehe... ;)

'Spose a lot of us girls like the bad boys and, lets face it, he's one of the sexiest, badest guys there is :)

I wouldn't kick him out of bed...pmsl...

Never really started listening to his music until quite recently and, although I really do like some of it, I'm not overly fond of most.

On the other hand, his movie, 8 mile, was so good that I bought the DVD!!!

I'm not sure what it is with me and blondes at the moment but, hey, they say they have more fun and all that...;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home