Bare Facts (was babybear3333)

A (usually) lighthearted and amusing outlook on the real happenings (and vivid imagination) in the day to day life of a walking disaster area/accident waiting to happen/prone to 'blonde' moments 40 something single female...:)

Sunday, January 23, 2005

Is Just Me...

"Is just me"...

This is something I've found myself saying to an awful lot of people in very varied situations recently...

The most frequent though, has been to someone I'm very close to (or think so) at the moment...

He keeps saying he likes me very much the way I am, that I shouldn't change anything about me, that I'm a very special person to know, that he feels priveliged to have met me...

Sounds very familiar actually...

Have heard this from a number of guys during the course of the last 2 years, and it always comes when they want to end the relationship...

Why do I think this most recent one is going to end?

Because he's been saying similar, if not verbatum, to the afore mentioned, quite often of late...

Ah well, is just them...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home