Bare Facts (was babybear3333)

A (usually) lighthearted and amusing outlook on the real happenings (and vivid imagination) in the day to day life of a walking disaster area/accident waiting to happen/prone to 'blonde' moments 40 something single female...:)

Monday, January 17, 2005

Ho Ho Hmmm...

Well I aint in the Chritmas mood and I 'm not going to bother either.

No point really.

Will be spending Christmas alone for the first time in my life.

Will be very relieved to see the end of this year though and hopefully be in a better mood by New Year's Eve so I can say TTFT!

I have often, during past Christmasses, thought about what it must be like to be spending it alone, and I must admit that I never really came close to imagining the feelings of loneliness and isolation that being alone at this time of year can bring.

To a certain extent I have made the decision to be slightly distant and to take a step back from people.

On the other side though, a lot has been forced on me and my deffence has been to withdraw.

Is a very strange feeling being a spectator during a period where I would normally be 'in there' partying and enjoying the season but also remembering what Christmas is all about...

Thanks to all my real friends who've been there for me through this difficult time, I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and lets hope that next year's a great one for everyone;)

1 Comments:

  • At 3:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    better late than never,,,,yo,,i know the feeling,you're not alone(nor me,but been there)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home