Bare Facts (was babybear3333)

A (usually) lighthearted and amusing outlook on the real happenings (and vivid imagination) in the day to day life of a walking disaster area/accident waiting to happen/prone to 'blonde' moments 40 something single female...:)

Friday, March 15, 2013

My Mother's Birthday...

Just over an hour ago my mother, Jennifer Dawn Avery, would have been 67...

She was my my world, my inspiration, my most dedicated support, defender, my grounding and driving force...

Her words, not mine "an over educated idiot; walking disaster area; accident waiting to happen"...

She was very right...

I am/was/will always be all of those things and so much more...

She was "The Wind Beneath My Wings"...

Penblwydd Hapus Mam...xxx

Everything I have and will achieve I owe to a truly remarkable woman...xxx

RIP Jennifer Dawn Avery 1946 - 2002...




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home