Bare Facts (was babybear3333)

A (usually) lighthearted and amusing outlook on the real happenings (and vivid imagination) in the day to day life of a walking disaster area/accident waiting to happen/prone to 'blonde' moments 40 something single female...:)

Saturday, March 02, 2013

Letter from Housing Association re: Bedroom tax...

I received a letter yesterday regarding the dreaded 'bedroom tax'... I'm expected, if not successful in my DHP application, to pay £1144 per year for the 'privilege' of living in my extensively adapted home... 

This is the most cruel, sick and heartless tax/punishment any government in living memory has come up with... 

The are NO suitable properties whatsoever in all of South Wales for me to move to, so I'm stuck and being penalised just because I swapped houses with a middle age couple almost four years ago so that they could live next the their daughter and opposite their other daughter... 

I got very ill three years ago resulting in severe disabilities... I do apologise Mr CaMORON and Mr Smegg...

The housing Association do not want to know even though the Welsh Assembly have paid thousands of pounds to adapt my home. 

It's not just a 'home' it's my refuge, my safety and all the myriad things disabled, vulnerable, elderly and disadvantaged people rely on just to live a life as best they can. 

I do not live in luxury; most of my worldly possessions are over 10 years old, some more than 20 and the rest have been saved for or bought with money from my loving grandmother. She gives all us grandchildren and great grandchildren generous gifts of money for birthdays, Christmas, Easter etc... My grandmother does not want that money to be spent on living, she wants it to be spent in the spirit she gave...

And this bloody government, 'cos that's what they are; blood on their hands getting worse by the hour; want to take every last thing, dignity and sanity away from us... 

Yours in disgust,

Lynda Phillips, aka babybear...

[IMG]http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h31/babybear3333/CTHABedroomTax260213_zps3411cec8.jpg[/IMG]

As many thousands of British people, I am utterly devastated by what our CONDEM government are trying to do...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home