Bare Facts (was babybear3333)

A (usually) lighthearted and amusing outlook on the real happenings (and vivid imagination) in the day to day life of a walking disaster area/accident waiting to happen/prone to 'blonde' moments 40 something single female...:)

Saturday, January 21, 2012

'Friends'...

Once upon a time I was foolish and naive...

I accepted 'friendship' from a woman, who was the 'rise and fall from grace' with my family'...

The person responsible for acquainting me with her was, to become my baby brother's mother in law; on an innocent Saturday afternoon whilst Wales were playing a six nations rugby match...

This occurred soon after I moved back to my 'home town'.

Despite many of my family members, and in between, her fucking one of them and her doing the 'wrong', I 'stood up' for her. I was loyal to the 'nth...

Whatever she may say, and I've not heard anything different.

The worst incident I recall (cringe-worthy), was her throwing a hissy after a night out in Swansea for a girl's night, on a Scottish rugby match weekend, whereby she went balistic because the guy fancying me came over for a date with me the following day. She was busy with her BF of the time but was extremely pissed off because I had 'pulled'.

Good luck to you love and enjoy your glory because you won't get it back...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home