Bare Facts (was babybear3333)

A (usually) lighthearted and amusing outlook on the real happenings (and vivid imagination) in the day to day life of a walking disaster area/accident waiting to happen/prone to 'blonde' moments 40 something single female...:)

Sunday, December 05, 2010

Sakineh Mohammadi Ashtiani

Dear fellow humans, world leaders and citezans alike,

Please read my message.

There is a woman in grave danger and in need of help. Her name is Sakineh Mohammadi Ashtiani.

Some would say a trivial matter picked up by the world's media, perpetuated, even after the unlawful executions continuing in Iran.

I say a great injustice is being done and I am sure that the long resting Kings and Queens of Persia agree.

I speak, not only as a journalist, but as a campaigner for human rights, but as mother and a citizen of this global society.

Please hear me and act.

Please hear the global voice.

If not, I fear the whole world will scream as one!

Kindest regards,

BB

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home