Bare Facts (was babybear3333)

A (usually) lighthearted and amusing outlook on the real happenings (and vivid imagination) in the day to day life of a walking disaster area/accident waiting to happen/prone to 'blonde' moments 40 something single female...:)

Friday, July 09, 2010

Cheryl Cole

Unfortunately, in January, I was in the same place as Cheryl is now, albeit for different reasons.

I'm not a 'celebrity' person, never have been. But, Cheryl touched a soft spot in me and I watched her grow in to the person she is. A beautiful, talented, strong woman who is a role model for this genration of girls and young women.

She had her bad times, which, personally, I think the media blew way out of proportion. But she held her head high and looked the world in the eye.

I won't waffle and bluster 'cos that isn't my way. Straight talking.

Cheryl, I wish I could give you some of my strength...

*hugs* to you, your family and friends...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home