Bare Facts (was babybear3333)

A (usually) lighthearted and amusing outlook on the real happenings (and vivid imagination) in the day to day life of a walking disaster area/accident waiting to happen/prone to 'blonde' moments 40 something single female...:)

Monday, September 06, 2010

Justice?

Oh dear, I seem to have mislaid my copy of McNaes...

***** ***** (name removed until case concluded)

You allegedly, attacked me in the "JERRERIES ARMS, MOUNTAIN ASH"? Not sure about the spelling because I've never actually been to said venue...


I must commend you on your skill (attacking a woman who can hardly walk with a crutch). You must be so proud of yourself and the speed with which you reported said incident.

I must assume (because you reported being assaulted by a severely disabled woman...How embarassing) you had substantial injuries that were recorded by the police phorensic team the morning after said attack. Mine were.

Good luck hun, see you in court.

Libel? Who mentioned defamation? Slander? WTF is that? ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home