Bare Facts (was babybear3333)

A (usually) lighthearted and amusing outlook on the real happenings (and vivid imagination) in the day to day life of a walking disaster area/accident waiting to happen/prone to 'blonde' moments 40 something single female...:)

Monday, September 06, 2010

Work in progress...

This is the hardest thing I've ever had to write. Please bear with me and forgive me as I let it pour. For those of us amoungst who are professional writers, and even most of the amateurs, you will understand as I post how hard it is for me to write this...

November 2009: Broke leg badly, cast from thigh to toes. Mobility issues. Not able to go out etc...

Bad weather, snow, freezing temperatures...

Cast off just before christmas, still very limited mobility. Bad weather again after xmas, throughout January, making it very difficult to go out.

Wasn't eating much, lost weight, lost strength etc...

Caught a bug...

Last week in January, on the Thursday had a bad fall down the stairs...

Friday evening, daughter and ex hubby came over as usual for dinner.

Ex hubby was worried on the Saturday because he couldn't get in touch on both phones...

Ex hubby decided to visit but couldn't get into house as my keys were in the lock. Ex hubby climbed over 6ft fence and could see me unconcious on the kitchen floor. He called the police etc...

Enough for now...Will tell more later..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home