Bare Facts (was babybear3333)

A (usually) lighthearted and amusing outlook on the real happenings (and vivid imagination) in the day to day life of a walking disaster area/accident waiting to happen/prone to 'blonde' moments 40 something single female...:)

Monday, June 06, 2005

Cold Again!!!


Another icky, messy cold :(

Why do cold bugs like me so much?

Has been nearly 2 weeks since this latest took up residence in my now ready-to-explode nose.

But it's not content with playing havock with my head.

Oh no, it has to invade my chest too making me cough and wrecking my sleep :(

C'mon, it's June, heyfever season, not colds and coughs!!!

Got up this morning after a very broken night's sleep but the thought of waiting at the docs on a wet and cold Monday morning put me right off!!!

Trouble is, now, halfway through the day, I wish I had gone 'cos my head now feels like it's full of cotton wool and my nose and cheek bones are really painful :(
I'm deffinately going tomorrow 'cos I can't afford the mountain of tissues I'm going through!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home