Bare Facts (was babybear3333)

A (usually) lighthearted and amusing outlook on the real happenings (and vivid imagination) in the day to day life of a walking disaster area/accident waiting to happen/prone to 'blonde' moments 40 something single female...:)

Monday, May 09, 2005

The Blonde Effect...

Ummm...

After years of research by some of the most intelligent minds on the planet (and a few moments silly thought in my kitchen while making coffee) I have come to the conclusion that this may be a very serious problem...lol...

I'm a natural strawberry blonde, but over the last few years I have been having blonde highlights. Not many to begin with, so the problem wasn't really noticeable. But recently I've had quite a few so my hair looks much blonder.

And guess what? I'm exhibiting all the symptoms of being a blonde...OMG!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home