Bare Facts (was babybear3333)

A (usually) lighthearted and amusing outlook on the real happenings (and vivid imagination) in the day to day life of a walking disaster area/accident waiting to happen/prone to 'blonde' moments 40 something single female...:)

Saturday, May 07, 2005

NOT GUILTY!!!

Not guilty...Aquitted...Innocent...The actual victim...

My faith in the British justice system has not been restored...Far from it.

But, yesterday, a judge in the Crown Court went some way to making amends for the absolute farce I have had to endure over the last 5 months...

He directed the jury in a fair manner to deliver the only verdict possible in this travesty brought upon me...

As I have, on numerous occasoins said, if it all wasn't so serious it would have been hysterical...And I can tell you I wasn't laughing...

I'm not even now.

I'm exhausted, relieved and still very disturbed by what has happened, but at least common sense prevailed.

And it took less than an hour for it to be put somewhere in the direction of right!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home