Bare Facts (was babybear3333)

A (usually) lighthearted and amusing outlook on the real happenings (and vivid imagination) in the day to day life of a walking disaster area/accident waiting to happen/prone to 'blonde' moments 40 something single female...:)

Saturday, May 07, 2005

A Bit of a Let Down???

After the verdict on Friday the rest of that day was sureal...

Had a really good night out with a group of mates in Cardiff and I seemed to be rather popular with a large number of guys...lol...Must have been my good mood showing :)

Spent a very quiet day yesterday cos was very tired from very little sleep Friday night, went back to a mates to continue partying :)

After a great night's sleep I'm now sitting here with rather too much energy and not much use to put it too. I didn't want to tempt fate by making any arrangements for this weekend incase anything went wrong on Friday or the jury didnt make a decision til after the weekend...

Not to worry, I'm sure I can find something to do later ;)
One good thing to come out of all this though is that I've decided to finally go back to Uni to get my degree :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home