Bare Facts (was babybear3333)

A (usually) lighthearted and amusing outlook on the real happenings (and vivid imagination) in the day to day life of a walking disaster area/accident waiting to happen/prone to 'blonde' moments 40 something single female...:)

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

My wedding...



My wedding:

Mine was ruined by a so called friend emotionally blackmailing me in to travelling several 100 miles, dragging my four year old daughter on a long train ride... When I got there it was completely evident I was not needed... She had more than enough support from friends and even from her ex hubby... Not to mention the bloomin' cost, issues with my soon to be hubby and various other family members...

Emotional scars of that nature cannot be forgiven for whatever reason.

I had to severely cut back on my own wedding preparations including dress, hair, flowers and clothes for my honeymoon...

The bitch knows who she is and she keeps trying to poke her vicious nose in to my business to the point of visiting me when I was in a coma two years ago and four days after I was transferred to HDU... She should never have been allowed to visit but she barged on to the ward when it was busy and took my buzzer away from me so I couldn't get help as I was in a private room...

What kind of sick individual does that?



My hen night was destroyed as well because of said happenings...


Loyalty, that woman has no concept of right or wrong let lone loyalty...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home