Bare Facts (was babybear3333)

A (usually) lighthearted and amusing outlook on the real happenings (and vivid imagination) in the day to day life of a walking disaster area/accident waiting to happen/prone to 'blonde' moments 40 something single female...:)

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Revenge of the DVLA

In their quest for a 'kill' the DVLA have now sent me a letter and forms questioning my fitness to hold a driving licence.

Obviously I'm not stoopid enough to even contemplate driving at the moment, or indeed, for the forseeable future.

The fact remains though that some time in the future I may be able to drive an adapted car.

It would appear from the DVLA's communication with me that they are blessed with telling the future.

Maybe I should ask them what the outcome of my illnesses will be?

Or maybe, just maybe they're thoroughly hell bent on getting me anywhichway!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home