Bare Facts (was babybear3333)

A (usually) lighthearted and amusing outlook on the real happenings (and vivid imagination) in the day to day life of a walking disaster area/accident waiting to happen/prone to 'blonde' moments 40 something single female...:)

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Love is in the Air...




On a serious note before I completely lose the plot here's 2 of my favourite images of Cupid(Eros) and Psyche - the first is a sculpture by Rodin and the second a painting by Jaques-Louis David. Both works are tiltled 'Cupid and Psyche'.

LOVE IS IN THE AIR
(John Paul Young)
Love is in the air
Everywhere I look around
Love is in the air
Every sight and every sound

And I don't know if I'm being foolish
Don't know if I'm being wise
But it's something that I must believe in
And it's there when I look in your eyes......

ahemm...please exscuse the uncharacteristic singing of slushy stuff...*blush*

OMG!!!

I've been bit on the bum by the romance bug...

Ermmm...

Before I go rabbiting on I really should explain myself...

I've been chatting for a while to a lovely Scottish guy and we spent the weekend together last weekend :) Won't go into detail 'cos that's indescreet, but lets just say that my perception of falling for someone on first meeting has been greatly changed by him.

My behaviour has changed beyond all recognition and I've been doing and saying things that until very recently would have had me reaching for the sick-bucket!

Come on, I mean sending love poems FFS!!!

Gimme a break here I'm new to this slush...pmsl

Daydreaming and smiling all the time to such an extent that strangers in the street are looking at me as if I'm a complete loon.

Cloud nine? I'm on cloud 99 :)

And do you know what?

Romance isn't dead...It's alive and kicking in Edinburgh and I'll be flying there to visit him in March :)

"love is in the air" ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home