Bare Facts (was babybear3333)

A (usually) lighthearted and amusing outlook on the real happenings (and vivid imagination) in the day to day life of a walking disaster area/accident waiting to happen/prone to 'blonde' moments 40 something single female...:)

Friday, January 20, 2006

Office Coffee.

Office coffee ...
Ewww.
How can you make fresh coffee in a decent filter machine in an office using decent coffee but still get icky, nasty, old tasting sludge?
I've worked in some places and even if they give you the best stuff to do the job it still comes out like 2 hour old gunk.
I think it must be something magical because I've made coffee at home in my machine using the exact same coffee and it tastes fine.
I thought it probably had a lot to do with the fact that office machines don't get cleaned as much as they should, but when I was receptioning in London, way back when, I cleaned the machine til it sparkled...
Did it make a diference?
NOPE!!!
GRRR!!!
It's one of life's little irritations and we should probably stear well clear of most of it anyway...
Imagine all the things that could be lurking in it!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home