Bare Facts (was babybear3333)

A (usually) lighthearted and amusing outlook on the real happenings (and vivid imagination) in the day to day life of a walking disaster area/accident waiting to happen/prone to 'blonde' moments 40 something single female...:)

Sunday, January 18, 2015

continued from previous...

Ahem!!! "My name is Gladiator..."...
No it f'ing isn't tongue emoticon
My name is Lynda Phillips; freelance journalist and everything it says back there <---- at some time or another...
Yes, I am and have been having a big conversation with myself especially since 10 January but have been 'out of action' having health issues...
(The rumours of my imminent demise are sort of unfounded)
I will be back with more in a moment wink emoticon
Like ·  · 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home