Bare Facts (was babybear3333)

A (usually) lighthearted and amusing outlook on the real happenings (and vivid imagination) in the day to day life of a walking disaster area/accident waiting to happen/prone to 'blonde' moments 40 something single female...:)

Thursday, October 23, 2014

RIP Picky... 22 October 2014



Keven 'Pukka'/'Picky' Pickford...

The world has lost a gentle soul,
the sky has gained a bright star...

Think I've known Picky since I was 11, would be 35 years... A true gentleman, great friend to me and we shared many laughs...

Quite a contradiction in that he was unassuming yet his great character shone through...

My sincere condolences to Kevin's family and friends...

This Facebook page and all the tributes so far show just how much he was/is still/and will be loved and respected by a huge part of the community for many different reasons...

RIP my friend; too young to be an angel but we all have to answer the call...xxx <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home