Bare Facts (was babybear3333)

A (usually) lighthearted and amusing outlook on the real happenings (and vivid imagination) in the day to day life of a walking disaster area/accident waiting to happen/prone to 'blonde' moments 40 something single female...:)

Monday, July 16, 2012

Simples...

Friday 6th July 2012...

Friday night and all I want, after an f'ing hard week is a simple Chinese...

Not too difficult you might think, even though I live in a back of beyond Welsh mining town...

I ordered over 45 minutes ago to the usual delivery expectation of 30-45 minutes...

It aint happening...

I called the take away and the girl told me it was on it's way...

[break]

Guess what? It arrived soggy!!! F'ing crispy king prawns soggy..

Now, I know I'm not the brightest spark, but please... Soggy 'sposed to be crispy king prawns sets alarm bells ringing even for me...

Am now awaiting a new delivery, even though the first was over an hour late...

If I die before I wake BLAME THE E'FING CHINESE!!!

AND I'VE HAD A FUCKING CRAP WEEK LET ALONE THE LAST TWO YEARS!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home